2009-03-08 - Posted by Miklos Vajna
The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 1.0rc2, the second (and last) release candidate of the upcoming 1.0 stable release.
A short and incomplete list of changes since 1.0rc1:
- Fixes in the setup:
- Fixed the detection of wireless cards (it asked for ESSID for wired interfaces as well).
- Fixed GRUB installation when /boot is on RAID1.
- Handle existing home directories for new users.
- Package updates:
- Linux kernel 184.108.40.206 + fixes
- KDE 3.5.10
- PHP 5.2.9
- More than 150 other package updates
- More than 20 new packages
Download for i686: See our mirror list. Don't forget to check the integrity of the install images before burning!
NOTE: Click here to read more about what media you need for the installation.