The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 1.0rc1, the first release candidate of the upcoming 1.0 stable release.
A short and incomplete list of changes since 1.0pre2:
- Experimental support for the ext4 filesystem.
- Java plugin for x86_64.
- gService: implemented a brand new graphical runlevel editor.
- Package updates:
- Linux kernel 2.6.28 + fixes
- Python 3.0
- GNOME 2.24.3
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.1
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6
- More than 500 other package updates
- More than 90 new packages
Please refer to the Frugalware Anacreon ChangeLog for more information.
NOTE: Click here to read more about what media you need for the installation.