The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 1.1pre1, the first technical preview of the upcoming 1.1 stable release.
A short and incomplete list of changes since 1.0:
- The installer is built with debug support by default for the prereleases to help bugreporters.
- Major review in the documention: numerous grammatical fixes and various extensions.
- Package updates:
- Linux kernel 18.104.22.168 + fixes
- GNOME 2.26
- Mono 2.4
- More than 800 other package updates
- More than 70 new packages
Please refer to the Frugalware Getorin ChangeLog for more information.
NOTE: Click here to read more about what media you need for the installation.